At Trinity Law Partnership we pride ourselves in ensuring that your claim is dealt with by a lawyer of experience. See the profiles of our key individuals below;
John McDonnell is the Senior Partner of Trinity Law Partnership.
He is an accredited member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel and a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
John has been conducting personal injury claims for over 30 years. Throughout his legal career John has handled cases ranging from the straightforward to cases of maximum severity and those involving complex issues of law. He has successfully pursued a significant number of cases to Trial (County and High Court) and has also been involved in a number of cases that have reached the Court of Appeal.
John’s particular competence is principally workplace claims. He has provided education and training on this subject both to membership organisations such as Trade Unions as well as other solicitors.
Chambers & Partners 2017
John has been ranked for personal injury in Chambers & Partners 2017 and was described as “a masterful tactician” who is “vastly experienced and has exceptional judgement.”
Notable cases include:-
- A multi million pound settlement for a young woman catastrophically injured abroad
- Settlement of a claim valued at in excess of £1m for a young man who suffered serious injuries as a consequence of an accident at work
- Settlement of a claim for £675,000 for a man who suffered a head injury rendering him incapable of managing his own affairs (updated for inflation in the region of £1m)
- John has also achieved many six figure settlements for injured claimants.
If you would like to contact John please either call us on 0121 454 2442 or email him at email@example.com
Gerry is a Partner at Trinity Law Partnership. He has been conducting Personal injury claims for over 20 years.
Throughout his career Gerry has dealt with a wide variety of cases, ranging from the straightforward to those involving catastrophic injuries and complex issues of law. In particular, Gerry dealt with the landmark Court of Appeal case Mullaney v Chief Constable of West Midlands Police All ER (D) 191 (May) relating to the duty of care owed to Police Officers.
Chambers & Partners 2017
Gerry has been ranked for personal injury in Chambers & Partners 2017 and was described as “innovative” and who “..is always prepared to go the extra mile..”
Other notable cases include;
- Ahmed Mohamud v WM Morrisons PLC  UKSC 11 :- Leading Supreme Court authority on Vicarious Liability *
- Settlement of a claim valued in the region of £2million for a young man who suffered a brain injury as a consequence of a road traffic accident.
- A £1.5million settlement for a young man who sustained a head injury and an above knee amputation of the leg as a consequence of a road traffic accident.
- Gerry has also achieved many six figure settlements for injured claimants.
(* Gerry acted for the Claimant in the County Court)
If you would like to contact Gerry please either call us on 0121 454 2442 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronald is head of our Dispute Resolution and Employment department.
He is an accredited mediator and a graduate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
Ronald is also a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
He has significant litigation experience with respect to complex and high value Personal Injury, general civil, commercial and Employment matters.
His work now principally involves providing legal advice in relation to complex legal issues and high value legal claims and disputes. He has also provided legal training to other lawyers and institutional clients and previously whilst practicing as a solicitor Ronald was also a part time university lecturer teaching LPC students on all aspects of litigation.
If you would like to contact Ronald please either call us on 0121 454 2442 or email him at email@example.com
Louise is a qualified solicitor with over 11 years experience dealing with personal injury claims.
Louise’s expertise includes road traffic claims, accidents at work and slip, trips and falls.
If you would like to contact Louise please either call us on 0121 454 2442 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org